Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Little Cutie Pies...

I've been trying to remember to write down the cute things that my kids say and do, but I am horrible at it. It seems like everyday there is something that totally busts me up, but I forget to write it down. My Luke is a character, here are a few of his latest obsessions.


Luke absolutely loves tomatoes, so this time of year is great for him. At this particular afternoon "snack" he ate 4 tomatoes. Thank heavens we have a cheap "dealer" for this addiction. Thanks grandma and grandpa J. He eats so many tomatoes that his face starts to burn and itch from all the acidic juice on it. Hey, at least I know he gets his lycopene.

Luke is also obsessed with Michael Phelps. For those of you who live under a rock, he is the American olympic swimming sensation. I have always loved watching the olympics so we have had a good dose of it at our house lately and Luke has become totally obsessed with "that tough guy" Michael Phelps. As we were watching this race Luke had to pretend he was Phelps and this is what it looked like. He waits for me to blow the whistle, then jumps off the couch and "swims" from the family room to the kitchen, hunched over with his cheeks puffed up and turning his head to breathe. Then he races back and declares himself the winner! We have to reinact this race 10 or 12 times a day.



Jack's current cutie pie moments usually revolve around Max. He is such a protector to his little brother. Don't you dare touch Max if Jack is around. He will stop you and make sure you washed your hands. The other day Max was fussing and Randy was fixing a bottle while I tried to calm him down. Jack is standing over my shoulder just watching me try to settle down the baby, then he said, "uh, mom...you might want to feed him." He can even tell what the baby needs when his is fussing. He is always sure to point out when I am doing something wrong with the baby. I'm just glad Max has such good brothers, he will be just fine with them by his side.

And then there's Max. He is a cutie pie when he just does anything. My favorite thing right now is that he has lost all his hair on top of his head. I call him my little old man because he didn't lose it around the back and sides, but just the bangs and the top of his head. It is soooo funny and cute.


My sweet blue-eyed little old man.

My sister Alisa's kids (mostly Jessica and Andrew) are obsessed with Max. They are so cute with him. This is Jessica helping me change Max's diaper at swimming lessons. Max has such great cousins (too bad these ones aren't just around the corner anymore). Thanks for all the help Jessica and Andrew.

2 comments:

Mariesa M. said...

I love that picture of Luke "diving" off the couch with Phelps on the TV in the background - so scrapbookable! You're little boys are sure cutie-pies!

Beverly said...

Andrew says, "cukoo, cukoo." He also says thanks for letting me hold him.