Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Back to the Blog

So the computer saga continues! The old computer finally really truly died. It was a sad day. I guess we're just lucky it didn't actually ignite and burn the house down. We bought a new computer last week because I was dying to blog and to work on my photography, and as luck would have it the day we bought the new computer we had a power outage and the surge fried our dsl modem so we couldn't connect to the internet. Today we finally got the new modem and got it all set up tonight so we're back connected to the world. I didn't realize how dependent we are on the www until we didn't have it for so long.
Everyone is doing well and we are adjusting to having three boys. Max is growing and eating a lot! I will post more pics soon, I'm still figuring out how to transfer my old programs to the new computer.
Thanks to everyone for your support and friendship during the last few weeks. We are blessed to have such great people in our lives.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

What luck! Please do post some more pictures of that sweet baby! Seeing him made me baby hungry!