Sunday, January 31, 2010

Once upon a time...

Not so long ago
Tommy used to work on the docks
Unions been on strike
He's down on his luck...it's tough, so tough
Gina works the diner all day
Working for her man, she brings home her pay
For love - for love

She says we've got to hold on to what we've got
Cause it doesn't make a difference if we make it or not
We've got each other and that's a lot
For love - we'll give it a shot

Whooah....

I do loves me some Bon Jovi's. Okay some lots of Bon Jovi's. So, I must admit I had to watch them perform on the Grammy's. Oooooh baby. Isn't he so cute (Jon that is)? But, I have to admit (that's 2 confessions in one post) I gots meself a little sumthin sumthin for the Richie too. I prefer the new and surgically improved Richie Sambora, but nonetheless these boys are not only cutie patooties, but super amazing musicians. I have never heard a performance that I didn't love by them, but I've got a complaint tonight... who the heck was the chick they let sing with these musical perfections? If I wanted to watch a chick thinking she was a big deal, superstar sing I would have just watched Lady Gaga perform.

I like my Bon Jovi pure and original, no overexuberant chicks get to sing with these jersey boys unless its me.

So, enjoy the pics of the boys. Your welcome :)

Oh, and just in case you are singing it in your head (or out loud) here's the rest of the lyrics:

We're half way there
Livin on a prayer

Take my hand, we'll make it - I swear

Livin on a prayer



3 comments:

mel said...

I'm with ya girl. I like Bon Jovi too. They are coming in concert here, but tickets are crazy expensive!

Susan said...

Here's the difference in generations: I don't know what the heck you're talking about.

ffxiv said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.