Monday, May 18, 2009

Look who's walking!

I can hardly stand it! My baby wants to grow up to quickly. I knew when he was 3 months old that this kid was going to walk early, but I still like to think of him as my brand new baby. He is so funny, he loves to walk everywhere now and is always in a hurry like a walk/run combo. He has been walking pushing his little car for a couple of months, so I knew any day he would just take off on his own and he has. He gave up the crawling just a few days before his 10 month birthday. I am thankful for the sake of his poor knees that he has given up crawling just in time for shorts. I started feeling guilty everytime I would dress him in shorts because his knees would get such bad rug burn. Jack and Luke love that he can walk. They try to bribe him to walk to them, its a contest to see who he will walk to. The winner is usually whomever has the best sock to give Max. That boy loves to chew himself a good sock.

5 comments:

mel said...

Oh, that is so cute. What a good little walker. Will started crawling, just the other day. It is so fun to watch them grow! Give him kisses for me.

Stacie said...

I can't believe he can walk already! He is a busy little guy. Last time I saw him he was a little baby. Now he is a toddler. Time goes so fast. Miss ya.

Landon & Natalie said...

That's so weird to see him walking but so dang cute! Can't wait to see him and the rest of your gang.

~The Gailey's~ said...

That is a freakin' cute kid. I cannot believe how fast all of your boys are growing up!! Is it time for another yet? ;)
JO

Kate said...

No WAY!!! He is super advanced and super cute when he's walking