Monday, December 1, 2008

The Big Day!

Well, my little sister is married. It was a perfect event. First the whole fam traveled to Wyoming on Saturday for the open house. Randy showed how much he loves me and my fam by selling our Utah/BYU tickets and missing the game. (that game is a big deal at our house)This is my parents and siblings at the Wyoming open house.This is all the cousins. Aren't they cute? They were in this room during the reception making up a "show" for us.Me and my lovely sis the bride.Then the wedding at the Bountiful Temple. Aren't they a great couple. Landon's mom said they could be centerfolds (I think she meant in a clean magazine)

All my cute boys at the temple.Me and my sweet baby boy. Aunt Nata and Max.After the wedding was the reception at the Art Museum. It was so nice. This was taken near the end of the night and the boys were getting tired. They were all so well behaved the whole day, I was so proud of them. I am so happy for Natalie and Landon. It was a fun week. My sister and her family came in from out of state and it was a fun and crazy week, and was so good to see all the family and spend time with them.

1 comment:

Alice Vorwaller said...

You guys all look so nice. Natalie looks beautiful. I can't believe Randy gave up his tickets for the BYU/UTAH game.