Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy 3 Months Baby Max!

I can't believe Max is three months old today. He is growing so fast and learning so many new tricks. When I got home from Young Womens tonight Randy told me that Max allegedly "rolled over" when I was gone. Of course, the baby saves the big tricks for when I'm not around. I naturally didn't believe him, so we put Max on the floor and sure enough it didn't take a minute and he rolled from back to belly. (I know my baby is a genius).

Other things aside, the cutest trick Max does these days is his giggle guts. It is a little disturbing what gets him to laugh, you will see in the following video that the family snorting at him like pigs works the very best. He is a big boy now weighing in at 13 1/2 pounds, and still always STARVING! (and yes that is a pull-up on the floor...oh the life)

8 comments:

Doug said...

I guess Max thinks his family full of piggies is as funny as the rest of us do! Oink! Oink! "Here piggy piggy! Slop is ready! Come to the kitchen and slop it up!" Oink! Oink!

Beverly said...

That is the cutest thing I've seen in a while.

Alice Vorwaller said...

He is so cute! That almost makes me baby hungry. I am so glad we got together. We will definitely have to do it again.

Brittany said...

What a stud. Theres no way you can't smile while watching that video!

The Ostheds said...

That is so funny! I love all of your sounds!

The Heaton's said...

What a cute video! It totally puts a smile on your face when you hear a baby laugh! He is adorable!

Millertime said...

Boys are so weird! Although Max is too cute. That is an adorable video...I watched it twice!

Laurel said...

What a cute bunch of boys! I'm so excited to see your blog - Laurel showed it to me. Now I can keep up on what's happening in your life - much better than the occasional catch up with your Mom at Sp Fk Maceys!