Saturday, October 4, 2008

Elephant and Tiger poop Stinks!

Last Friday we kidnapped Randy from work and headed to the circus. For the last couple of years whenever Jack hears anything about the circus he asks when we can go. I have been giving him the "Oh, we'll go someday I promise" answer for 2 years. It got to the point that I couldn't put it off any longer. He loved it. I think he was in a full belly laugh for the first 20 minutes. He gets overly amused by lame clown gimmicks, he was laughing so hard the little boy in front of him kept checking over his shoulder to see what was so funny. We were in the cheap seats, but man when those tigers and elephants started pooping we still weren't far enough away. Randy kept sniffing Max's diaper to see if it was him. HOW INSULTING! My baby doesn't smell that bad even on his worst day.


Everyone had a good time. It was the first time I had been to the circus, so I think I'm good for another 30 years. The next day Jack asked when we could go again and I told him it was kind of like going to Disneyland, we can't go every year. Luke asked when we could go to daddy's office again. (hmmm...I wonder what Luke thought of the circus)

4 comments:

Alice Vorwaller said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun. Garrett and Brandon was on a team together a couple of years ago. They didn't want to play soccer the last couple of years. I don't know if I miss it to much. We didn't even make it to the State fair this year. We are such slackers.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Ostheds said...

Hmmmm...wasn't it your birthday this weekend? Was the circus part of your birthday fun? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

RJ said...

Who's the dork that wore a tie to the circus?