Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ten years...ten things

Randy and I celebrated our ten year anniversary a couple of weeks ago. I have not gotten around to post anything about it until now. I can't believe it's been ten years, but we've made a ton of memories and had lots of adventures and best of all we've got our three boys. We actually went out on a date (we took Max with us) dinner at The Cheesecake Factory and shopping for carpet. I guess some of the glamour of the anniversary has worn off, but I promised Randy we will do something better when Max is a little older. I know he would have like a getaway but not with a newborn.

Here are the top ten things I love about Randy:
10. He still thinks he's a 14 year old skater boy.
9. He plays with the kids like he's a 14 year-old.
8. He doesn't get stressed out about silly stuff.
7. He can make me laugh about anything.
6. He supports me in everything I do.
5. He doesn't complain too much when I spend too much money.
4. He works hard to provide a good life for our family.
3. He is the best dad in the world.
2. He is kind and treats me like a queen, always compliments me.
1. He loves me always.

I love you babe! Happy ten year!

4 comments:

Smilin' sunshine said...

Happy Anniversary!

Alice Vorwaller said...

Happy Anniversary. That is what I like to when it is our anniversary go out for dinner and shopping. You can tell your man truly loves you if he will go shopping with you. That is why I love Matt too.

RJ said...

Why stop at 10? How bout a list of 20? Love you too babe!

The Heaton's said...

Congratulation on you Ten year anniversary!!
Analice