Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Three Favorites...Tag

What are the last three things you purchased?
1. Groceries
2. A skirt (don't like it, it will be returned)
3. School clothes for kids.

What are the last three songs you downloaded onto your iPod?
1. "Handlebars" by Flobots (the boys like it too)
2. Can't remember the others, it's been a while.

What are your three favorite movies?
1. Tommy Boy
2. Mamma Mia (most recent)
3. ??? I have a bad memory, I can't remember any more.

What are three things you have not done yet?
1. Paint the basement...ugh.
2. Organize my life...ugh.
3. Kiss my hubby today...done.

What are three things you can't live without?
1. My family
2. Chocolate
3. Friends

What are your three favorite dishes?
1. Grandma B's chicken noodle soup over mashed pototoes.
2. Fresh BLT
3. Italian food with fresh garlic bread, no pasta just the sauce and bread.

What are your three favoite TV shows?
1. Survivor
2. The Office
3. Dateline NBC

What are the last three places you have traveled to?
1. Spanish Fork
2. Murray
3. Sandy (ya, I get out)

What are your three favorite desserts?
1. Brownies from Schmidts
2. Peanut butter bars
3. Adam's Chocolate Peanut Butter ... cheesecake

What are three things you would buy if money was not an issue?
1. New everything for my house.
2. Randy a new commuter car or truck.
3. The Canon 5D camera and all the accessories.

If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
1. For everyone I love to be healthy.
2. For grandparents not to get old.
3. Money

Three people I tag
1. Suzie
2. Alice
3. Alisa

No comments: