Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A bun in the oven.




My list of "things to do" is always a mile long, but with the approaching birth of number 3 it seems the list grows and my ability to cross things of it slows. This week I finally go going on the nursery. I decided to repaint, I got the ceiling painted (after 3 freaking coats), then attempted to cover the cute blue walls with plain old tan (to better match the new decor). But of course problems, it was going to take three coats on the walls too, so I decided to change my wall color back to a different blue and begin again. It will be done soon, it's not too complicated now. I also got started on sewing the bedding and made Randy set up the crib in the kitchen so I could test out the fabrics with the crib before I got to far (I know OCD). The house looks lovely right now to say the least: the play room in the living room, the crib in the kitchen, and a nursery with no paint. I'm not too worried, it will all get done eventually, and what would my life be without another unfinished project in the works.

2 comments:

Beverly said...

Um, finally! JK Fred Meyer. Thanks for giving in. It will be fun.

Brittany said...

When I was at your house I just thought it was housecleaning gone wrong. Thanks for clarifying what was going on so I didn't call social services. J/k
Your so busy-let me know what I can do to help. Even if it is just having the boys over.AND CUTE BLOG! WELCOME.